playlist

Sunday, June 21, 2009

6 YEARS!!

I still can't believe that six years ago today I made the best decision of my life and married my best friend. We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, Az. Temple, and it was a beautiful day. I love being married and I love being married to Jeremy. We never have a dull moment and we are always having fun. Even when we fight we are still having fun and we can never be mad at each other for very long. Jeremy is my best friend, my support system, my lover and the person who is always trying to encourage me to do better. It hasn't felt like it has been 6 years it feels just like yesterday we were walking out of the Temple as the newly married couple. Jeremy has given me so much in these past 6 years, but he has truly blessed me with my 2 almost 3 beautiful children. I love to see Jeremy as a father, because his kids just adore him. I love to see him with the new little ones, because he is so protective of them. I hope to spend many more years with you and I can't wait to make you a father all over again. I love you babe and I fall more in love with you every day. Happy Anniversary, and Happy Fathers Day! XOXOXOXO

Love,
Your Wife and your 2 little munchkins

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a touching tribute to your marriage. I wish I could meet my best friend so I could marry him!

Tell Analyce that I decided to split the post into 2 parts. I'll be doing Father's Day blogs today and probably tomorrow too, but by Tuesday I'll be doing a post called "Grandma's Rocking Chair," which will feature her favorite video clip! Have her watch for it then...

Scott and Genevieve said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Six years, that's crazy!