playlist

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th of July!


This 4th of July was a little different for us, because we didn't have any family to spend it with. Jeremy had to work during the day so me and the kids just hung out doing our usual stuff, just being goofy at home. That day we did get some unusual weather, it poured for about an hour and hailed for half of it. It was fun for me, because my little girl who thinks she is so big was really scared and just wanted to cuddle with me. The loud rain and hail put my sweet baby boy to sleep and he slept through the whole thing. After all that excitement we got ready to go to a friends house to watch the fireworks. Analyce absolutely loved the fireworks and couldn't get enough of them. Jaren also loved them and would clap whenever anyone else would. Jaren did loose interest, because he was more interested in the watermelon mommy was feeding him. This was Jaren's first firework show because last year he was still in mommys tummy. I still can't believe that my little baby boy is turning 1 is just a couple of days. We really enjoyed the firework show this year and couldn't believe how awesome it is to sit outside and not sweat the entire time. The weather in Prescott was beautiful and even a little chilly, the weather made the night even better.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes, it IS nice to enjoy summer activities without heatstroke, isn't it? I'm glad your kids like the fireworks--Dylan has always been freaked out by them. This year he announced "I'm gonna face my fear this time, Mom" and he did! Of course, he's also 12 years old!