playlist

Monday, December 8, 2008

MAKEUP?


Note to self: When my two year old daughter disappears into her bedroom and locks the door usually means she is up too NO good. Analyce locked herself in her room so she could apply some makeup like mommy does. The only problem was it was not makeup it was WHITE OUT! She put it on her forehead and on her eyelashes which made it very difficult to get off. It was quite hilarious but she didn't think so when I was having to scrub her eyes to get it off. It took about a week to remove all of it. Everyone she saw was like what are the white specks around her eyes and Analyce would just laugh and say it's my makeup. So if your two year old has been gone for more then two minutes go check on them cause for all you know they could be applying their own makeup.

8 comments:

Valerie said...

HAHA I love Analyce! how awesome is that... Tell her Aunt Valerie likes her makeup!

Nicole ♥ said...

Nice!!!...I can't believe how grown up she is :(

Nicole ♥ said...

Hey sorry I haven't commented in a while...Bo had been home so I had been spending as much time with him as I could and I was sick for like a week...I am holding off to go to the doctor until January I had some problems with the clinic I was going to so I am just gonna wait till we can afford to go to where I went last year...sorry you guys aren't doing much at Christmas...Bo will be home on time for Christmas...We almost have all of our shopping done...and I am cooking my first dinner this year and I am so excited...we are having issues with t-mobile again and I doubt I will have my cell turned on...You need to put my house number in your cell...You haven't missed my birthday yet so it's all good...The baby is moving around like crazy :)...I will keep you posted with everything :) Love you Guys!!!...Give those kids lots & lots of kisses from me :)

Mary said...

How adorable is that? You never know, she might start a new fashion. She's a pretty with-it little gal. Maybe we're the ones behind the times!

LORI said...

WHAT A GOOFBALL! GREAT STORY! MAYBE SHE'LL GROW UP AND INVENT "WRINKLE OUT"!

Nicole ♥ said...

My birthday is on the 11th and I turned 22...lol...I can't believe you guys are moving...so does that mean you officially get to quit cvs???...Love you guys!!! Give those 2 cute kids of yours lots and lots of kisses for me :)

Hayley Ashmore said...

HHHHAahahahhaaahahhaha!!!!! I can't wait to have a 2 year old... oh wait, I can!

Nicole ♥ said...

Just thought that I would let you know that I really love you & miss you!!!