playlist

Friday, December 19, 2008

SANTA CLAUSE!!

On Sunday December 14, 2008 we had the opportunity to see Santa Clause!! My Aunt Carol was so kind to invite my family over for a visit and while we were there Santa just happened to show up. Analyce absolutely loved it and still talks about it every day. Santa gave Analyce the only thing she has been asking for and that was a baby, but now that she has the baby she keeps asking for a kid. I think she wants a kid to play with whenever she wants. I keep telling her that one day very soon her little brother will be a kid that she can play with and she gets very excited about it. I can only hope that the excitement will last and she will be as willing to share her toys with him as she keeps saying she will. Jaren enjoyed all the excitement and was happy to get a little rattle, that his big sister helped him open. The night was a lot of fun and something Analyce will remember for awhile, so THANKS Aunt Carol WE LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

aww I wasnt invited! you guys looked like you had alot of fun. I guess i didnt need to see Santa. Tell the kids Aunt Valerie loves them! Love you guys

Mary said...

Hey, if you make it here for the family Christmas party, I have it on good authority that Santa will make a special appearance on New Year's Day! He's not so busy after Christmas is over! Love you guys!

LORI said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES!

Nicole ♥ said...

Awww the kids are so cute and by the way talk about looking hott you look way hott in that lil familiy pic...where did u get your shirt?...yea thats the hat i got when i was with you.

cdy said...

I'm glad you and your cute family came. We had so much fun. Thanks for coming and making memories!!!
Love you guys!!!

Hayley Ashmore said...

Those two are getting big so fast. It looks like they had fun. So in that last picture, for a split second I thought Santa had his hand on your leg. Then I realized it was your own. Hahahaaa!!!

L3TitBL33D said...

Just amazing, you guys look so cute and sooo grown up!!!! It seems like forever since we've seen you. Hope you had an excellent Christmas and keep up the great work.....Luv Ya