playlist

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SHOWLOW


I am A little behind on posting pictures from the Butler Christmas party in Showlow, but better late then never! We left on New Years Day and drove the long three hour drive, which it was only long cause my six month old had the flu. We arrived right before the party started and partied all night long, well until about midnight. Then we headed to Aunt Mary's house to get some well needed rest. The next day the kids enjoyed the snow while the adults spent the entire day trying to kill time. My family left that night after a wonderful dinner at Aunt Dana's house. We were a little bummed to leave before everyone but now we look back and are so glad we got out when we did. That night our little niece Jaycee threw up a few times then in the morning a couple of other people got sick. So my little baby gave everyone the flu except me. Jeremy came home and had it on Saturday and he wouldn't even leave the house to get the stuff he neaded for his trip to Texas, so I was having to run all the errands for him. Over all the trip was a lot of fun and Analyce enjoyed playing in the snow with her cousins.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Other than all the illness that ensued, we sure enjoyed having you come up and spend time with us!

Valerie said...

OH my gosh Analyce looks sooooooooo much older with her hair straightened.... I love it!

ashley b said...

I so agree with Valerie. I couldn't figure out what it was but duh...her hair! She looks so much older! I am so bummed that we weren't able to go to the Christmas party. I was so darn sick. Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon though.

Nicole ♥ said...

Me too...I know I hate getting shots...they are wanting me to do a tetnus shot to but Bo told me not to do it so I am going to tell them no...I didn't even want the flu shot but I did it anyway...I know I need my rogam though cause that one is vital for me and the baby...But not having a c-section is a relief and I am gonna let them enduce me.

Hayley Ashmore said...

She looks so different with straight hair. Totally cute. And we all need to get together!!! SOON!

LORI said...

YEAH, LEROY WASN'T THRILLED WITH THE "PARTY FAVOR" HE BROUGHT HOME, BUT A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!

Nicole ♥ said...

Analyce's hair looks way longer straight...but she looks cute...By the way you owe your best friend a phone call back just so you know cause I have been waiting for like 2 weeks now...I am getting impatient...lol...I love all of you :)

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

Hey! We spent the weekend in Flagstaff...the weekend before last, and we went to the Grand Canyon. We see that you fly there! We are thinking about going back this summer for a helicopter tour! That's awesome! Good to hear from you guys! We're glad that you found us! :)