playlist

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jaren's Baby Blessing

I am a little behind at posting things that have happened in January, and one of the most important things was my baby boy finally got blessed. Every Fast Sunday that we have had since Jaren was born Jeremy was usually working. We never thought to ask to do it on a different Sunday, but we finally asked our Bishop to let us do it at home. He wasn't to thrilled about the idea at first but within a month he agreed and told us to just let him know when and where. So we hurried up and decided to do it on January 11, 2009 at 5 pm. We wanted to hurry and get it done before we moved. It was planned at the last minute so only my immediate family and Jeremy's family were there. Jeremy did such an awesome job on the blessing, and Jaren was just as happy as could be. I have been so relived to finally have that done and to not have to stress about it any more. We have been so BLESSED to have another beautiful baby join our family.

6 comments:

LORI said...

GOOD PICTURES OF EVERYONE--CONGRATS!

Nicole ♥ said...

Awww He is getting so big...what an exciting event :) great pics :)...I don't know how soon you guys are moving but I put little miss analyce a birthday card in the mail this morning so hopfully she will get it soon!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

Hey Jeremy and Cami,

Oh my Gosh you guys have such a cute family. I mostly know Jeremy. Its good to read an update and see how you all are. Rosanna

Hayley Ashmore said...

He looks so much like Analyce. lol

Valerie said...

you need to do a NEW POST soon... Tell us what has been going on new with you guys! hint hint I love you sis....

Scott and Genevieve said...

Yes it's true, we have started a blog! It's at sganderson.blogspot.com. Come check it out!