playlist

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We Finally Moved!!

It has been such a long time since I have posted something, but with moving and packing and having 2 kids to take care of, it just wasn't on my list of things to do. Now that I have a little bit of time before I make dinner I thought I would put up some pictures of us moving. Our move was successful only because of all the help that we received from both of our families. Our move consisted of packing boxes and the Uhaul and packing more boxes and then repacking the Uhaul one more time just for fun of course. Then with the help of my dad and brother Jason, who followed us up to Prescott, we left on our new adventure to Prescott on February 27. We still have a few boxes to unpack but I am in no hurry. So far we love it here except for all of the windy days. Analyce loves the new house because we have a park right across the street. We do miss being close to family and friends, but just remember, we are only a few hours away so feel free to visit any time. We have already had a few visitors from both sides of the family and we enjoyed every minute of it. The first picture is my favorite of my cute little mister who just has the cutest face that just says "don't forget to take me mommy." These pictures show how much help Analyce was moving while she played with her aunt Addison and cousin Brooke!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I cant wait to be an AUNT again! I love you guys... I cant believe you didnt put up pics of us in Flag playing in the big PATCH of snow! LOL I really do miss you guys and I know i never really did come out to visit you guys that often when you lived down here but I now wish I did ALOT more! love you guys soooo much kiss my babies for me! and dont forget to tell them aunt Valerie loves them..

Mary said...

Glad to hear you're getting settled in! I hate moving and I hope I never have to do it again, but you are all strong and healthy with energy. Enjoy it while you're young! I'm not sure we'll ever have cause to come to Prescott, but who knows? I love Sedona and that's not too far...

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

Cute kids! Congrats on your move and your pregnancy!!! :)

Scott and Genevieve said...

Thanks for letting us break in your house for you. We had a lot of fun!