playlist

Friday, March 27, 2009

AGAIN ALREADY!?!?


Well I think everybody already knows that we are expecting AGAIN, but I just thought I would officially announce it. When we first found out that I was pregnant we both were in total shock, because it took us two years to get pregnant with Analyce, and Jaren. Since my little baby boy was only four months old when I found out I was pregnant I think I went into panic mode. I started thinking how in the heck did this happen (we all know how it happened) but seriously HOW?? Jeremy and I went into this mode of each of us trying to blame each other for it happening so soon, and I still totally believe it is his fault. At first we didn't want to tell anybody, but Jeremy's mom figured it out when we were asking what kind of formula to put Jaren on. I never wanted any of my kids to have to take formula but I completly dried up and my little Jaren baby was shrinking. Then Jeremy's sisters figured it out because I was feeding Jaren a bottle and I did try to deny it but i wasn't very convincing. A month before I found out I was pregnant Jeremy's two sisters that are married told me that they were both gonna try to get pregnant in the month of December if I wanted to join them, and I just laughed and said "NO WAY." Well a month later suprisingly I was the only one that got pregnant and I was also the only one who didn't want to be. So for awhile we acted like we weren't excited about the new baby, but I just want everyone to know we are excited and know that we have been blessed. When we were trying to get pregnant with our first child, and it just wasn't happening those were the worst two years of my life. I had just gotten married and it should have been the happiest time of my life, but when you want a child more then anything thats all that you think about. It was like every girl I saw was pregnant except me, and it was no fair. Now that I have two kids and another on the way I know that my Heavenly Father knows what's best for me. It was a trial that I had to go through and I don't know why but I hope and pray I never have to go through that again. Nobody knows what it is like unless they have lived it. I know a few girls who are going through the same thing that I did and all I can do is feel so deeply sorry that they have to go through it. So after going through that I know that every baby the Lord blesses me with is a miracle. Keep the miracles coming just maybe next time give me a little bit more space between the miracles.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so happy for you guys! You know that every thing happens for a reason even taking 2 yrs to get Analyce because when you did get pregnant it was just the right time to give dad hope to fight his cancer.I want you to know I admire you so much and everything you have done in your life. You are a great mother and example to your children. I hope I am half as great Mother as you are! I love you sis! Hey maybe next time you get prego we can be experience it together! LOL ya in about 5 yrs if I am lucky.

Valerie said...

Hey also Jaren and the new little one would be as far apart as you and I are and look how that turned out. We had alot of fun together and so will they being so close together. Just think though mom had Johnathan and then 3 months later got prego with me and then after me about 6 months later she got prego with you so hey just dont let this happen again cuz 3 little ones running around plus analyce wow that would be crazy. Mom must of really had her hands full! Love you cant wait to see the kids again soon I am thinking april 18th with Hayley and maybe even Emily. Let me know if that works!

Mary said...

Well, I hadn't heard your news yet! Congratulations to you and Jeremy! I think you have the right attitude--babies are always a blessing, even when the timing isn't convenient. The Lord knows what is best for everyone. He's the Master Multi-tasker! Can't wait to meet this new little guy/gal!

luvn3 said...

Hey guys, I hadn't heard any baby news(I guess living across the country has a lot to do with it) and we are so excited for you guys. How fun to have such little kids so close to each other. I am super excited for you guys!!

ashley b said...

so i hadn't heard the news yet. wow! i'm really happy for you guys. i'm sure you're going to be super busy but they will have a great time being so close together. anyways if anyone could survive that...you could. you're such a good mom. love you guys!

LORI said...

VERY SWEET POST, CAMI! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS...YOU'RE ALREADY CHANGING DIAPERS AND NOT SLEEPING, SO WHAT THE HECK?!

Celesta said...

Even though it will be a big sacrifice, I guess I might just have to quit school and come live with you guys for a while to help out with the children. haha! I wish!!!! I love you all and am so happy for you:) I'm getting so excited for the brand new little one!