playlist

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Best Buddies!

I love the fact that my two cute kids are best friends. Analyce loves her brother and is always wanting to play with him. She gets so excited when he wakes up from his naps so that she can play, and Jaren just thinks she is hilarious. Analyce thinks she is to big and tries to carry her little brother where ever she is going. I have caught her carrying him to the bathroom so he can sit and watch her while she does her thing. She also has taken him under the table, under her bed and in her closet. It doesn't matter how many times I tell her not to carry him she still does it whenever I am not looking. They have the best time when they are hiding under things or in the closet. Analyce tries to tell Jaren to be quiet and he just can't stop laughing the whole time. The first picture is when Analyce carried Jaren to her room and locked the door. When I finally got her to open the door this was the mess I found, and this happened about five minutes after I had just cleaned her room. The next two pictures are the two little munchkins hidding in the closet. When I went to look for them it was super cute, because Jaren was just cracking up. When I opened the closet door he tried to close it on me, and thought he was pretty big by doing so. I have caught them hiding under the table several times. Jaren has gotten hurt a few times by bunking his head on chairs, and beds. The last one was just to cute of Jaren, who fell asleep on his big sisters lap. It was so cute and Analyce was very proud of herself, she couldn't wait to tell daddy.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

How cute... I love your kiddos! It is so much fun being an aunt to both of them! love you guys.

Scott and Genevieve said...

So cute! I agree, I love it when my kids play together. I remember when Jaycee got to the age where her and Brooke could start playing together, I was excited! Analyce and Jaren are too cute. Jaren looks so big in those pictures!

Mary said...

That last picture is too, too sweet! It's been about 16 years, but I have lots of photos of Sarah and Jacob playing together that way. In one he's deliriously happy because she's sharing her sucker with him; in another she's so proud to be feeding him a bottle, still sucking on her own pacifier! The fun thing is that they're still pretty good buds.

Celesta said...

Awe:) I miss those little munchkins. Jaren is getting so big way to fast! I love the pictures. I also love the little baby thing. That is so cool!! I can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday:)