playlist

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

I have been a little behind on posting my Easter pictures, but I have been really busy. This Easter was great as always the only disappointing thing was Jeremy had to work for the second year in a row. The kids and I still enjoyed hiding eggs and finding them and looking in everybody's baskets a few hundred times. Analyce really enjoyed dumping all the baskets out and mixing everything up. She was very thoughtfully and noticed that Mommy and Daddy didn't have as much stuff as she did, so she kept adding stuff to our baskets. She kept saying "I want to share my treats with Daddy," by the time Daddy got home from work he had more stuff in his basket the anybody. The rest of the night was spent on family time. We had a delicious dinner and watched The Lamb of God, which is a wonderful movie that everyone should see. We did miss seeing our families this Easter season, but maybe next year we will.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

my adorable babies... Love you guys!

Mary said...

Easter is so much fun with the little ones. I can't wait for grandkids...sigh...