playlist

Sunday, April 19, 2009

DEAR SWEET BABY

I want to use my blog as a pregnancy journal where I will be writing to my growing baby. This is a way I can keep everyone updated on my pregnancy and be writing little notes to my little munchkin.

We had our first appointment with the midwife on Wednesday April 8th. She is wonderful and I am sure you will get to know her very well in the weeks to come. I was a little nervous to meet with her, because I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms except not having a period for 3 months. So I was just a little nervous hoping she wasn't going to tell me that I wasn't pregnant and I was just getting a little fat. So I was a little anxious to hear your heartbeat, and to my surprise your little heart was beating. It was beating at about 165 BPM, which seems really fast, but you sounded perfect. We then talked about different things and how I should expect my labor to be this time around. Over all it was a great visit and now there is no more denying you are there. Later that night while I was laying in bed fast asleep I was woken up by some small movement in my tummy. I thought I had already felt you there but wasn't sure, this time I was positive it was my little bundle of joy. I always love to feel your movements and when you kick. So far you haven't been causing any problems for mommy just being a perfect little angel. I haven't experienced any morning sickness and have kept the weight gaining to a minimum of 0 lbs added. I also think since I just had your big brother and still have all the extra weight from him I shouldn't be adding to much weight this time around. Mommy loves you and we can't wait to meet you and kiss your sweet face.
P.S. Mommy really thinks you are another precious baby boy, but we will have to wait and see, until then XOXO!
Love,
Daddy, Mommy, Analyce and Jaren

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great idea! I will be looking forward to each new journal entry for the little one. I must say that while I read this entry, before I got to your intuition, I was strongly picturing a little boy, too, so I think you're right. Karla will tell you I have an almost 100% accuracy rate for this type of thing--that's if I have any feeling about it at all, sometimes I don't get a prediction. I've been wrong a time or two, but rarely. I guess we'll see in a few months if we are correct!