playlist

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This is what my wonderful husband brought home to me the night before mothers day. It was totally unexpected, because I have only received flowers once since we have been married. It was a nice surprise especially with Analyce's own little drawing in the card. Jeremy, unfortunately had to work bright and early on Mothers day. I did receive a wonderful text from him telling me Happy Mothers Day. I spent the day with my two favorite people in the world, my beautiful children. We made it to church and I was proud of myself for going even though I had a sick baby (running a fever.) So the whole day I got to cuddle with my little Jaren baby, because he just didn't feel good. The next morning he woke up with a new tooth and a new attitude. The only thing I told Jeremy I wanted for Mothers Day was for him to not get on the computer for a single minute while he was home. Thankfully he granted my wish and didn't even step a foot in the computer room, so we spent the whole night together as a family! We didn't get to spend any time with either of our families on Mothers Day, but we saw them a few days earlier. We were down in Mesa for a couple of days and brought our mothers day gifts then. So I just wanted to tell my mother that I love her and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for her. I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life as a mother, which is the greatest blessing I will ever receive. I also want to tell Jeremy's mother that I love her and I appreciate her raising Jeremy into the man I love. She did such an awesome job making a wonderful husband and a loving father. I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mothers Day and know how much they our loved.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Don't you love getting flowers? Better yet, don't we just love being Mommies? Happy Mother's Day!