playlist

Friday, May 1, 2009

I LOVE THIS BABY

I can't believe that my little baby boy is already 9 months old. It seems like yesterday I was waking up in the middle of the night to my water breaking and had him only a few hours later. This baby boy is so different from my first, because he hardly ever cries. He absolutely loves his big sister and he is definitely a mommas boy. There are a few things that i just want to remember about him at this awesome age.
* He loves to sleep in his own bed ( in fact that is the only place he will sleep)
* He loves to say DADDA over and over again ( only momma when he is mad)
* He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth ( he has choked a few times)
* He loves to play with his big sister and follow her where ever she goes
* He loves to beg for food ( yes just like a little puppy dog)
* He loves to go for bike rides
* He loves to hide from mommy
* He loves to dance
* He weighs a whopping 23 lbs
* He loves to scrunch his nose up while he is mad
* He has so much attitude that it scares mommy
* He loves to pull himself up to anything he can ( he has pulled a few chairs on top of himself)

I just love this little man, he is the love of my life right now. We have been so blessed to have Jaren join our family he is perfect in every way. Jaren has also picked up a nickname and I am not quite sure where it came from exactly. One day Analyce started calling him Mister Rawpey and Jeremy and I kinda laughed and thought where did that come from. Ever since then this is what we call him (especially when he has his scrunched up face). It's a weird nickname but it just fits our little boy. We can't wait to see Jaren as the big brother, because he will be awesome and so loving to the new addition. We love you little man!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love this post! It's a great way to preserve those memories for Jaren.

That whole "Dadda" thing is sure unfair to us mommies, isn't it? But Jaren is just a featherweight in our family. Remember I was 29 lbs at 7 months, and Darryl was 30 lbs at 6 months!!!

Valerie said...

I love that baby too! give them kisses for me! love you guys