playlist

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dear Sweet Baby


It has been awhile since mommy has written to you, but I have been really busy with your two older siblings. Your big sister Analyce is so excited for you to get here. She originally thought you would be a little girl, but she has changed her mind. She is now convinced that you will be another little baby boy, because she wants another Jaren baby. She doesn't understand that you will be a brand new baby for her to play with. She loves to talk to you and give you hugs and kisses through mommy's tummy. She was talking to you the other day and said "Mom the baby can't hear me, because it's still in your tummy." I know you can hear her talk to you and you recognize her voice. She loves you so much and will be one of your best friends. Mommy is just as anxious for you to arrive. You are getting so big in my tummy that it is getting a little uncomfortable for mommy. I love to feel the kicks and punches from inside, but I really love to hold you in my arms. You have been really active lately and I love it. I also am really anxious to find out if you are a boy or girl. I really don't care either way as long as you are a healthy baby. Mommy is getting a little nervous for your arrival. I am hoping you will make it a little easy for me to deliver you. I am planning on having a water birth which I think will be more comfortable for you. My favorite part of the whole process is after it's all over you get put on my chest and I get to just sit there and look at you. I can just hold you and look at you for as long as I want before I have to move. I can't wait until I can look into your eyes and know that you are mine. The most amazing thing to happen to me is to realize that I made you, and you are a part of me. When you arrive you will be coming straight from Heaven and your loving Heavenly Father. You will be one of the GREATEST GIFTS of my life. I love you baby, and can't wait until that precious moment of when I get to hold you and look into your eyes and know that you are mine, FOREVER.


Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Valerie said...

super cute... I cant wait to meet him/her soon as well! Love you guys

LORI said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BABY'S ALMOST HERE! IT WENT BE SO FAST FOR ME (I HAD NO MORNING SICKNESS OR SWELLING AT ALL)! POST PICTURES AS SOON AS YOU ARE UP TO IT SO WE CAN MEET LITTLE HIM OR HER!