playlist

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just waiting!

As I wait for the big arrival of our new little one, I just cherish the last few days of just me and the two little munchkins. I can't believe that we are going from a family of four to a family of five. It still seems unreal to me, and I still have to remind myself that Yes I am pregnant and going to have a new bundle of joy soon! As me and Jeremy set up the water tub in our bedroom I kept asking myself why exactly are we doing this again. It seems just like yesterday we were setting up the water tub for Jaren's birth. Jeremy does keep reminding me that I will be having another baby any day now and I am not dreaming. I still feel that this new baby will be a boy, but Analyce is convinced that she is having a sister. Every day Analyce asks me is the baby gonna come today, and I just keep trying to explain to her that the baby will come when it wants too. She is so excited but I don't think Jaren has any idea that a new little one is gonna come and take mommy's attention away from him. I hope he wont get to jealous and I hope I can make sure I still show him and Analyce all the love and attention that they deserve. Those two kids are my whole world and I love them to death. I have been trying to do extra fun things with them lately so that they know I love them, and because my time will soon be tied up into the new little one. We have been having some fun times playing super heroes, and cooking together, and going to the park, and we even went to Out of Africa. So here is just a few of my favorite pictures of my precious babies.

4 comments:

Mary said...

So exciting! I can't wait to get the news. I too am thinking boy, and I'm usually right, although I've been wrong a couple times. I'll be praying that all goes smoothly--and please call the midwife on time this time!!!!

Scott and Genevieve said...

Cute pictures!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

So I was just looking at your blog the other day thinking you have probably had the baby, I hope everything goes smoothly! So excited for you guys!

Valerie said...

It was actually nice to know you can be wrong sometimes Cami! You need to post about the birth experience and pictures of that new LITTLE one! Makayla is soooo precious and I love your family!