playlist

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sweet Baby

My sweet baby GIRL arrived on September 18, 2009. We were a little surprised that it was a GIRL!! I was so convinced that we were going to have another sweet boy, but we got a sweet precious girl. She was born on my due date at 10:24 am and weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz. I was so surprised at how small she was, she has been my smallest baby yet. She has lots of dark hair and big blue eyes. Her birth went beautifully and we had NO complications and she has been wonderful ever since. We named her Makayla Carol Brinkerhoff, and when I get more time I will post some pictures and my birth story.

2 comments:

ashley b said...

congratulations! i hadn't even heard that you had her yet. i'm sure she's beautiful. can't wait to see pictures..but for now you better just get rested up and enjoy yourself and your new little woman!

Mary said...

Hooray! I saw the pictures that Mariah (or was it Brianna?) posted on Facebook--Makayla is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!