playlist

Friday, October 31, 2008

BATH TIME!


Bath time always is a chore when you have a newborn. I do get some extra help from his big sister Analyce. She always has to sit on the counter next to the sink just to help out. Jaren on the other hand just sits back and chills. After Jaren's bath is over Analyce likes to stay on the sink to play in the water(gross I know but she doesn't care.) So the other day I finished up with Jaren and Analyce stayed to play and while I was getting Jaren dried off Analyce started screaming. I looked back into the kitchen and she was hanging onto the counter top with both hands and her feet dangling. I immediately ran over to try to help her before she fell but as I got there down she went. As she went down so did the tub full of water. Analyce thankful landed on her feet but the tub of water landed right on top of her. So the end result was a crying child who was drenched and my kitchen floor was a swimming pool. After I got Analyce to calm down we both laughed about it later. Needless to say she will not be hanging out on the counter when I am not around. I think she learned a valuable lesson that day and that is mommy does know what she is talking about. I don't know about everyone else's kids, but my little girl thinks she knows everything, but all I say to that is HA your only two. Well after all the mess was cleaned up she then had to hang out by her little brother.














Jaren just chillin in his little robe!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I swear, looking at your kids is just like looking at little Jeremy and Cami mini-me's!

Valerie said...

AWW I love your kids... Tell them Aunt Valerie loves them and cant wait to see them tonight for Halloween

Anonymous said...

Hey you...Analyce is such a crackup...at least she is a good big sister :)...I can't believe how big she is and Jaren is so stinkin cute...I need to come see you guys soon...We love you guys!!!

cdy said...

Oh my word he is a chunk!! You do need to bring Analyce over for some fun times with Great Aunt Carol. I would love it. Hope your Halloween was good.
Luv Ya

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck! Your babies are so cute! Its so good to see you guys and your cute little family!

Celesta said...

Hahahahaha! Did that really happen? Poor kid. I can't believe she didn't tell us about it. haha!

Anonymous said...

Yea Bo's cousin Kymberlee joined and she was looing at layouts and I decided that I really wanted this new one I like it better I was tired of the white text...How are you guys??? We Love All Of You :) Post some more new pics!