playlist

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I finally DID it!


For the past couple months I have been debating whether or not to cut my hair. I haven't cut my hair other then trimming it for like three years, so it has gotten really long. Whenever I thought of cutting it I would have horrible memories of me when I was a lot younger and went in for a haircut. I had wanted a really cute bob and came home with a MULLET! I think those were in style back then but not the style I was going for. That whole year I was stuck with the MULLET. The funny thing was after I had gotten that haircut a few weeks later a girl in my class got the same haircut. She said "Her mom saw my hair and loved it so she had to get her daughter the same haircut." I was thinking your mom likes my MULLET, well at least someone did cause I didn't . So as you can see I have been deathly afraid of trying to get a bob again. I got a coupon in the mail for a free haircut and style and decide now is the time to cut my hair. So I made the appointment and almost thought about canceling it a few times but with the support from a few of my friends I went ahead and got the cut. I had decided that I wasn't going to get it too short cause my hubby prefers longer hair, but when I went in they asked me if I wanted to donate my hair. I thought sure then I can have a good reason for chopping my hair off. Well then they told me they had to have at least ten inches for me to be able to donate it so I went for it. I don't necessarily like it this short but it was for a good cause, right. All I have to say is it is not a MULLET!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...It looks fine...I like it...And it will be so much easier to take care of...I just got my cut to if it makes you feel any better but I really really like it honestly :)

cdy said...

I love it. It is sooo cute! My Zac says "you look just like me" and I am one Dang good looking gal. It will be so easy to take care of. I love it.
luv ya,

The Wards said...

Cami,

I love the new cut. You look just like my favorite and cutest sis. Auntie Carol. We know she's HOT!!

love ya gril,
Becka

Mary said...

Cami, you could shave your head and you'd still be beautiful! You know I'll never cut my hair until I'm in a nursing home and they force me to. I once donated 14 inches, but my hair still reached my shoulder blades afterward, so it wasn't really a different look for me. You and your new 'do look great!

LORI said...

VERY SASSY, CAMI! I LOVE IT!

Valerie said...

I love it! short like mine... Kiss Analyce and Jaren for me! love ya