playlist

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daddy came HOME


Jeremy currently works at the Grand Canyon and is gone for seven days at a time. While he is gone it is just me and the two cute kids. Analyce has gotten used to her daddy being gone all the time. While he is gone she tries to be such a big girl and is always reassuring me and Jaren that daddy will be back soon. Jaren is still too young to realize that he is gone but when daddy comes home he just stares and stares at him. After awhile I think he realizes who it is cause he just will smile at him so big. When Jeremy comes home he is always amazed at how big Jaren has gotten over the past week. The kids sure do love when daddy comes home and mommy does too. We LOVE YOU DADDY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic...I am so happy he is home & you get to spend time with him...I can't stand being away from Bo & it kills him to be away from austin I could ony imagine how jeremy feels being away from analyce and your new baby boy Jaren & you...love you guys...Keep posting the cute pics :)

Mary said...

Analyce is such a good big sister! You should include a blog on Jeremy's job. I'm sure lots of people would be interested in it. Love ya'll!