playlist

Sunday, October 26, 2008

DUTY CALLS

My hubby was only home for four days this week, and it flew by. Jeremy had to return back to the Grand Canyon for work which we are hoping this will be his last week up there. After this week is over he will have a total of 2000 hours which is what he needs to fly EMS. He has already applied for a EMS job located in Globe, and we are praying he gets it. There are a lot of things that we like about the EMS job if he gets it. He would be able to come home every night, get payed almost double from what he is making now, and the drive to work would only be about one hour. So as you can see we really want him to get this job. I would then be able to officially quit my job at CVS, and I can't hardly wait. Jeremy doesn't really like the job at the Canyon because he gets sick of flying the same route twenty times a day. When he first got the job he absolutely loved it but that only lasted for a month or two. Since this is his last week on the job me and the kids are gonna drive up there so he can take us for a ride over the Canyon. I don't like to fly as much as Jeremy does, but hopefully he will keep us safe. He has been doing this exact same flight for the past eight months with no accidents, so we should be fine. We will keep everyone updated on the new job.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys.You are gonna have a blast at the canyon...I hope you get to quit your job soon...I know how bad you want to be a stay at home mom...I will be praying for you guys for Jeremy to get the job...We love you guys :)

Mary said...

I'll pray for Jeremy to get the new job. I'd have given anything to be a non-working homemaker while my babies were growing up, so I know how important that is!

LORI said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT THE WAY YOU ARE HOPING--CONGRATS!

cdy said...

That sounds like fun! I wanna go! Have fun, be safe.
Luv Ya

Anonymous said...

Ugh my friend shawna that was my matron of honor is the drama queen I wished you could have been here because I wanted you to be my matron...but I know you guys weren't able...Yea now if i can only get mu aunts to join we will be okay and I can delete myspace...I am so glad you introduced me to blogging it is alot of fun...I don't know where to find the baby things so will you let me know where they are...I always check a few times a day to see if you have posted anything as well...No I think we are going to switch phone companys and I have to wait till Bo gets home and that will be a few weeks from now...You have our house number...don't you?...Love You Guys!!! :)

Anonymous said...

yes I am so hooked...I forgot to tell you that aunt sue is Bo's aunt...You are a slacker though..I blof more than you :P...How are you guys???...Love you guys MORE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I met you the kids and Jeremy...I didn't say anything about you being prego...lol...Have fun at work :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you had a little tude about it but now i know what...I wouldn't ask you anything like that on here crazy...I say como sita to bo all the time and he tells me i need to go see you and I tell him to buy me a plane ticket :)...I was kidding about you being a slacker I just enjoy reading your blog...Love you guys...Give thise two cute kids of yours lots of kisses for me :)

Exquisite Effects said...

Cami!!! Of course I remember you! I am so glad that you left a comment so that I can read your blog too!
Your kids are definetly cute! I'm jealous that you have a little girl, hopefully next year my husband and I can start the adoption process to adopt a little girl.
Is the company that Jeremy applied for Native Air? If so my cousin, Kevin (I don't know if you ever met him?) works there, so he and his family moved up to Globe, back in June or July. He also used to fly the Canyon, he used to work for a company in Vegas, so he took people from there on a tour to the Canyon. You can check out his blog, he is on my friends & family link under the names, Kevin & Crystal. I hope Jeremy gets that job! It's awesome being a SAHM!

Anonymous said...

Yes i am a little sad to cause my mom loved christmas so much but I don't want to be a scrooge and Bo & austin have a crappy christmas because of me...I am excited about gettting a tree...bo said it will be snowing in the woods to...I love snow :)...I think austin is going to enjoy christmas this year to probably not a lot but last year he liked opening presents :) What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving???...Love you guys :)

Exquisite Effects said...

Yeah I actually knew that (about Jeremy's mom). I guess my Mom was good friends with her and still talks to her sometimes. You knew my Mom was a Whitlock right?
Anyway I talked to Kevin and he said to tell Jeremy to use him as a referance. Also Kevin will give him a call if you give me Jeremy's number.

ashley b said...

yay for you guys! i hope everything goes well and you can quit your job soon! staying at home with the kidlets is the best! love you guys! happy halloween!