playlist

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Joys of Motherhood


Every morning when my little girl, Analyce wakes up she asks immediately to hold her little brother Jaren. She then talks to him and laughs at him which gets him all excited and giggling. After this goes on for a few minutes she then starts to tell Jaren a secret in his ear. The secrets can vary but my favorite one is "Tell your mommy I need to brush my teeth." She then looks over to me with rolling eyes and a sigh and says "my breath stinks I have to brush my teeth." I have never known a two year old who loves to brush their teeth as much as she does. Then it takes a lot of convincing on my part to get her to wait until after breakfast to start the brushing. Analyce is my little cute girl who keeps me laughing all the time. My life would be so boring without those two cute kids. I Love you guys!

11 comments:

cdy said...

Oh My Goodness, they are the cutest kids. Can you send me their pics so I can post them on mine? Your doing a good job.
Luv ya

cdy said...

btw, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED
Mags tagged me so I thought you would just love doing this. Didn't want you to miss out on all the fun. Sorry;) go to my blog and answer the same questions on your blog.
luv ya

The Wards said...

Hey Cami,

This is Aunt Becka I am glad you have a blog so I can look at your super cute kids. I am working on mine as soon as Carol gets here and fixes mine up you can look at it. Your family is great!!

Hugs

cdy said...

Hey its harleysweety68@yahoo.com Thanks,
luv ya

LORI said...

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY! AT LEAST SHE'S NOT SAYING, "TELL MOMMY TO BRUSH HER TEETH"! VERY, VERY CUTE PICS OF THE KIDS! KEEP 'EM COMING!

ashley b said...

how cute. she sounds like a crack up! kids are the greatest form of entertainment for sure!

Mary said...

Such a cute story! Just can't wait to get to see you all again! Honestly, Analyce is going to be a model someday--no, make that a model with ATTITUDE!

LORI said...

i fixed it! turns out i forgot to type my blog name in correctly in settings...oops. try it again and let me know! thanks!

Hayley Ashmore said...

Those two are growing up to quick. We need to hang out again. I miss you.

LORI said...

YEA! THANKS, CAMI!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big analyce is...I still remember when she fisrt starting walking :(...I really miss you guys...I hope that I can come visit you guys soon & see the new little man...I have some stuff for him...I promise I will get it out in the mail soon...I am so glad you got me to blog...i really like it...Love you guys tons :)