playlist

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday DAD!

My dads birthday was on October 19, and he turned 52. I can't believe it cause that just means I am getting older. I wanted to write a little something about my dad just so everyone knows how awesome he is. My dad is the kindest, sweetest man you will every meet. He always helps people in need and would do anything for his family. He is a hard working father who at one point had three jobs to support his family. My dad was diagnosed with cancer about three years ago and wasn't given very good odds to live. When I found out I was heart broken because I hadn't been able to give my dad his first grandchild. Jeremy and I had been trying to get pregnant for two years with no luck. The month after we found out about my dads cancer I found out I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it cause we had tried and tried, and I had just about given up. I couldn't wait to tell my dad, so that he would be a little excited and have something to try to live for. I told him I was pregnant on fathers day which was a great gift to give him, and he was so excited. The next nine months were not the best for him as he was doing chemotherapy but he couldn't wait for the little bundle of joy to arrive. Now I have blessed my dad with to beautiful grand kids and he has even gotten one from my older brother. I have truly enjoyed watching my dad as a grandpa and we have been so blessed to be able to share this great experience with him. Happy birthday dad and we hope for many more years and grand kids to come. We love You! Analyce and my dad on his birthday!

5 comments:

cdy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cdy said...

Your DAD is pretty Great!!!I sure Love him.


btw: We missed you at the baby shower today. Luv ya

Mary said...

I'm so glad your dad is a survivor! What could be a better reason to stay here on earth than grandchildren? I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hey you...I have been meaning to ask you how your mom & dad are doing but it sounds like they are good :)...I am gonna go at the first of november when Bo gets paid and I will let you know what they say when I go...We love you guys more :)

Valerie said...

I was planning on writing something on my dad! I love your post and love Dad he is the best!
You didnt tell about us pulling out the HANCOCK FAMILY Christmas party video and watched it. We are going to have to bring that to Carols for everyone to watch..